Purchase order and contract between "Vendor/Buyer" and Tiki Island Wear
1) Wholesale Tax Exemption - To qualify for tax-exempt wholesale purchases, you must be a valid Tax ID number and by agreeing to our terms and conditions you certify that you are such and provide a resale certificate to support your tax-exempt status.
2) Order Requirements - The manufacturer requires a minimum order of 50 pcs to be placed per style and design, any additional variations of materials and or designs will be considered a new order.
3) Hand Made Products - All Tiki Island Wear products are hand-made. As such there may be variations in size, colors, thickness, etc. This gives each product a unique and meaningful look.
4) Customized Orders - Tiki Island Wear art department will verify all custom product modification requests incorporated within the product chosen and we will notify you in writing of the additional costs and production times associated with requested modifications. All additional costs arising as a result of such customization will be added to the invoice and shall be paid in accordance with the terms of this agreement. In the case of customized orders, once the order has been accepted by us and production has commenced then this cannot be canceled by you.
5) Timeline Disclosure - Due to the overwhelming demand for deliveries across the United States and overseas, as well as modified practices by our shipping partners, customers could experience potential parcel potential delays. Our overseas supply chains are unlikely but responding to unprecedented parcel volumes and have suspended all service guarantees, including Express post. Potential delays of days or weeks are unlikely but possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
6) Payment Information - We accept payments via ACH/Bank Draft, Visa, Mastercard or Venmo. We do not accept Cheques. 100% of the orders must be pre-paid prior to production of the goods. No orders will be processed until payment is received.
7) No Refunds/Exchanges - We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please email us at Sales@TikilslandWear.com with details and photos of the product defect.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Dan M.
Signed On: September 23, 2021
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Purchase order and contract between "Vendor/Buyer" and Tiki Island Wear
Agree & Sign